Monday 12 January 2009

Headaches And Wine?

Many people complain of headaches caused by wine. Often these headaches are attributed to sulfites in the wine, though there is some debate among doctors and wine lovers as to whether this is really the cause.

But no matter how you get them, now it seems that their cure may be found in the same glass they came from.

headache and wine glassAt least that's what a growing trend among Indian women might lead you to believe. Apparently wine-based spa treatments are all the rage in the city of Jaipur, one of the larger cities in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Jaipur is known as the "pink city" after the predominance of the color in much of its stucco exteriors, but it may soon earn that name from the rosy cheeks of its women who seem to be enthusiastic adopters of the wine facial.

"After the facial, I felt very relaxed, and it is only with this facial, that I get the maximum glow on the skin", says one of the regular customers to the city's wine spas, where the treatment is offered not only as a skin tonic but also as a way of relieving anxiety, stress, and yes, headaches.

So next time you feel one of those wine headaches coming on, you've got two options, you can either stop drinking, or you can splash the contents of your glass onto your face and see if someone else is willing to rub it in for you while you relax for a few moments.

A few important questions on wine facials come to mind:

  1. How long does it take for the wine facial to begin its miraculous work?
  2. What happens to the wine after the facial? Can it be reused on another customer?
  3. If this works so well for one's face, might it work even better for the whole body?


How To Get Permanent Relief From Chronic Tension Headaches

Click Here to find a well proven program that will get rid of your chronic tension headaches.

What the author says "I'm so sure it will work for you that I've made it risk-free for eight weeks.

Entitled "How to Get Permanent Relief From Chronic Tension Headaches," it takes you by the hand and teaches you a simple soft tissue technique that eliminates headache-causing tightness and spasms in your neck, shoulders and upper back.

And it doesn't stop there.

It also gives you an easy-to-follow set of simple stretches that will correct your posture so your chronic tension headaches don't come back (they only take few minutes to do).

This soft tissue technique and stretching program is same procedure I've been administering to my chronic tension headache patients for years with great success - the same success you can enjoy, too.

I know this sounds too good to be true, but I assure you that my program really does work.

TESTIMONIAL

I've been following your program for almost a week now and I'm feeling great! For the first time since I've had this problem, I finally feel as though I might be getting somewhere.

I find it very strange that I visited so many doctors both in Australia and the UK... and none of them seemed to be able to help me.

They just kept feeding me with loads of pills and none of them ever seemed to give me much relief.


- Erica P., Perth, Australia




Another program worth a visit is the 30 Second Miracle Headache Relief!. To have the ability to rid yourself of a headache in just 30 seconds sounds wonderful. Here you learn the secret technique so you are ready to act at any onset of pain.

No comments: